Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Brakemotive- Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011 | 11:41 AM
Teching In

Default Brakemotive- Great Customer Service

Just wanted to give a shoutout for the guys at Brakemotive. A month ago, I ordered a set of slotted rotors for my 01 SS. Put them all on the car and drove for not even ten miles and hit up a local cruise night. Immediately, I noticed then I had two driver side front rotors (Slots facing front of car on pasenger side and facing rear everywhere else ) Figured that's what I get for rushing brakes back together and didnt notice it. Expecting I would have to pay a restocking fee or something, I called today. I explained that I did drive on them but I never noticed and boxes werent labeled before installation. I even offered to pay because it was particially my fault. With no questions asked, they are sending me out a new passenger front rotor with prepaid return shipping for the mix up. Great Customer Service Thank you Brakemotive.
Old 04-18-2011 | 12:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

sweet! i hope their sale is going in 2 weeks i need mine but got too many bills now :/
Old 04-19-2011 | 10:18 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Jeckyl&HydeSS
Just wanted to give a shoutout for the guys at Brakemotive. A month ago, I ordered a set of slotted rotors for my 01 SS. Put them all on the car and drove for not even ten miles and hit up a local cruise night. Immediately, I noticed then I had two driver side front rotors (Slots facing front of car on pasenger side and facing rear everywhere else ) Figured that's what I get for rushing brakes back together and didnt notice it. Expecting I would have to pay a restocking fee or something, I called today. I explained that I did drive on them but I never noticed and boxes werent labeled before installation. I even offered to pay because it was particially my fault. With no questions asked, they are sending me out a new passenger front rotor with prepaid return shipping for the mix up. Great Customer Service Thank you Brakemotive.
Thanks for posting up your experience and thank you for your order!
Old 04-19-2011 | 11:14 AM
12 Second Club

Thats customer service right there.

Quick Reply: Brakemotive- Great Customer Service