Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Front spring help.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front spring help.....

Recently installed the BMR k-member and after install the front is sitting a bit higher than the back. I have the oe wheels 18's in the front and 19's in the back.
The car has from the factory with the Bilstein kit option, which I believe is the Eibach springs all the way around. Does anyone know of a spring that would be able to lower it more to have that nice stance in the front, the back at the moment looks fine.
People keep telling me to cut he springs, but I have no desire to do things half-***, just looking for a good solution and some spring ideas,

thanks
Old 04-25-2011, 02:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

BMR has some front Lower A-arm that'll lower the front 1".
Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002FirehawkNBM
Recently installed the BMR k-member and after install the front is sitting a bit higher than the back. I have the oe wheels 18's in the front and 19's in the back.
The car has from the factory with the Bilstein kit option, which I believe is the Eibach springs all the way around. Does anyone know of a spring that would be able to lower it more to have that nice stance in the front, the back at the moment looks fine.
People keep telling me to cut he springs, but I have no desire to do things half-***, just looking for a good solution and some spring ideas,

thanks
How much is the actual difference? Also when you installed the front lower a-arms on the k-member did you tighten the a-arms with the suspension hanging or the suspension loaded?

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!