Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Performance Parts Customers, present or future, please read:

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:52 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

Default Strano Performance Parts Customers, present or future, please read:

ORDERING PROCESS HAS CHANGED: PLEASE READ!
Strano Performance Parts does accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express, and we will continue to do so.

However, due to the complexity of the systems now required to take credit cards directly over the web on orders, I have had to take a step back. Those systems are geared toward much larger businesses, and they fail to consider details that are particular to small businesses such as Strano Performance Parts.

The ordering process is still the same as it is has always been on the website. The only difference is now you will not input Credit Card information. Once the order is submitted Strano Performance Parts will call you to get your Credit Card information and to give you any particular information regarding your order.

I realize this is unorthodox, but there is really no better way to insure the safety of your personal information. In this way your numbers are not floating around cyberspace for someone to find and use.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the shop @ 814-849-3450.

Thanks!
10 SCCA Solo National Championships, 2008 Driver of they Year, 2012 Driver of Eminence
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 06-24-2011, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 199 Likes on 155 Posts

PCI requirements have caught up to you. They are a drag.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got 20 accounts that I had to get PCI compliant. Its a PITA!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

I encrypt all the numbers. My program for processing orders is compliant. But they wanted me to use Google, or Paypal to process the orders immediately. I can't do that. There are times I hold orders waiting on something, or split orders up for folks, etc. I'd lose the ability to do those things.

I hope you all understand. We are making it as easy as we can. I've hired someone to call you guys and get your numbers for the orders you submit online.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 06-27-2011, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
I encrypt all the numbers. My program for processing orders is compliant. But they wanted me to use Google, or Paypal to process the orders immediately. I can't do that. There are times I hold orders waiting on something, or split orders up for folks, etc. I'd lose the ability to do those things.

I hope you all understand. We are making it as easy as we can. I've hired someone to call you guys and get your numbers for the orders you submit online.
No problem. I got a message today from a nice young lady and I will be calling back tomorrow with payment info.

Quick Reply: Strano Performance Parts Customers, present or future, please read: