Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

5th alignment in 4 months and still not right.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just other food for thought.... Check all your suspension bushings (I see you have aftermarket Lower Fronts, but stock uppers).

I don't know if you have SFCs installed, but if those are installed improperly then can cause similar issues. (AKA, not installed with the suspension properly loaded or while the car was clamped to a collision frame rack)

Also... If the car has been hit and not fixed properly it can make it pull regardless of if your alignment is perfect. If you've tried everything and it's still pulling, you may want to contact a good reputable collision shop and have them throw it on the rack and measure the car to make sure it's straight.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS14EVR
How do these compare to if you are lowered. Say with Strano's.
If you have that info. Thanks
You still adjust to the same specs, unless you're road racing or auto-xing, in which case you'd run about (-) 1.5* camber....
Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
You still adjust to the same specs, unless you're road racing or auto-xing, in which case you'd run about (-) 1.5* camber....
Ok, thanks. It's not a daily driver, so I may have them throw a little camber in then. Or not. Have to decide. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: 5th alignment in 4 months and still not right.