Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

shocks , kyb- agx shocks ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quit fighting boy's, we were talking shocks remember! Anyway thanks for the shock input have to change rear out but wasn't sure what to go with on the crappy roads up here, which may make a difference on nice roads for shock type.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Launching!

I have Strano springs and kyb agx on all for corners. I have been very pleased with their performance for what I paid. I can cut a 1.67 60ft with these but I also use a 28" Hoosier QTP on a 16" camaro wheel. So I imagine the tires do help. Now I will be switching out for strange dual adjustable ones for next season in search of bettor 60s. So technically I would have been money ahead if I would have made up my mind a few years ago and just ponied up for the dual adjustable ones but during a spring install I shat a couple studs on a strut which forced me to call summit. But again they aren't bad for the price. PM me if you want to ask any other questions without these ladies having another slap fight over who has a sweeter dick
Old 11-22-2011, 02:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99french
I have Strano springs and kyb agx on all for corners. I have been very pleased with their performance for what I paid. I can cut a 1.67 60ft with these but I also use a 28" Hoosier QTP on a 16" camaro wheel. So I imagine the tires do help. Now I will be switching out for strange dual adjustable ones for next season in search of bettor 60s. So technically I would have been money ahead if I would have made up my mind a few years ago and just ponied up for the dual adjustable ones but during a spring install I shat a couple studs on a strut which forced me to call summit. But again they aren't bad for the price. PM me if you want to ask any other questions without these ladies having another slap fight over who has a sweeter dick
LOL! How does your setup ride on the street?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Launching!

Pretty good really. I will set the front to 7 and the rears to 5 when I throw my street wheels and tires on. I use a zr1 wheel and nitto nt05 on the street and it will corner. Or it used to before the full locker but I killed my trutrak. My wife never bitches about the ride. Even on the soft settings they make the car handle bettor than stock. And depending on how patient you are u can come across deals.

Quick Reply: shocks , kyb- agx shocks ?