Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Moog LCA Bushings from Stock- What did you notice?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Pontiacerator

Received 206 Likes on 173 Posts

I did the swap on my 01 T/A and didn't notice anything. That's why I haven't bothered to do it yet on my 02 Formula.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jclz28
So I'm interested, Old Cobra Guy, just what did you find 'just flat out lies'?
Go to the bottom of the 2nd link where he talks about aftermarket arms. He says they "probably aren't legal" without certification. I would like to see a "certification" on a factory arm. You won't find one. Factory arms do meet an endurance standard, but many times that is done by the owners after purchase. They see a high failure rate and make changes, recalls, etc. But there is no "certification". That is nothing but bs sensationalism and he should be ashamed of himself. That is no different than saying swapping from a factory cast crank to a high dollar forged crank is illegal because it isn't "certified". That kind of stuff really chaps my *** and makes the rest of his article suspect...when in fact it could have some valid information. He also makes assumptions about the quality of some of the arms in the other article as well...without a single bit of evidence to back it up. I understand what he is trying to say...he just went the wrong way about it...IN MY OPINION.

Quick Reply: Moog LCA Bushings from Stock- What did you notice?