Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

anyone running a Strano 22mm or 1" hollow adjustable rear sway bar?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone running a Strano 22mm or 1" hollow adjustable rear sway bar?

anyone running a Strano 22mm or 1" (25mm) hollow adjustable rear sway bar?

i have a The Spohn (1-5/16) (about 35mm) "Drag" solid sway bar on my 01 SS now, its been on the car since 2010 and altho it keeps the car straight , the car rides harsh, and sucks on the street, way to stiff, i dont like the ride.

My car makes alot of power, has a forged built Merkel LS6 (347) , Procharged 15psi 740 rwhp,, but its not a track car, is a weekend cruser with a few street races here and there, so i would like to get some of my ride back.

I been researching and it seems the Only choise is the Strano 25mm 1" hollow adjustiable sway bar, Just wanted to see who is running one and how you like it and what position you have it set for , there are 3 adjustment holes, also how well it keeps your car straight during a hard pull at a slow roll on the street.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

For adjustable rear bars, there is Strano's and Hotchkis -- only ones I'm aware of...

I have the Strano 35/22 bars on my SS, and I loved the improvement keeping the corner flat during cornering over the 32/19 bars before (which weren't terrible to begin with).

Quick Reply: anyone running a Strano 22mm or 1" hollow adjustable rear sway bar?