Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Help Lowtrac light comes on all time with stock wheels on!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help Lowtrac light comes on all time with stock wheels on!

I had my 12bolt swapped out for a stock 10bolt with 3.42s. Well when i left I pulled it outside everything was fine. Drifted back to leave and heard a loud crack come from the rear like something bound up. Well everything seemed ok no other noises as I went down the street. I come to a stop and low traction light comes on and my brakes pulse I'm like uh oh WTF. Well then I also found out my speedo was off by 10mph even though i put the stock program in the car so it should've reg'd 3.42s. SO i go in with the HPP3 and make sure it selects 3.42s and the car seemed to be ok with once in a while for a week when i drove it the low trac light came on. I also noticed if i took the car over 100-110mph the light came on even with the traction control off. So i was basically baffled the car has the same size stock wheels and tires all around. So it can't be picking up the front and rear different tire height. SO today the thing starts coming on almost all the time. Especially when slowing down. I'd drive along it would come on and go off come on stay on and stay on for a while. Then it progressed to the ABS inop, ebrake light, TCS off light to come on after driving for a bit. I've checked to make sure the plugs are plugged in the back. Help me along with this do to I need to get rid of the car and want it mechanically sound before getting rid of it. Thanks
Old 03-23-2004, 01:17 PM
12 Second Club

Sounds complicated.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Hey I'm Going Threw The Same Thing Now After Swapping The 10 Bolt Out For A 12 Bolt. Did You Ever Figure Out The Problem

Quick Reply: Help Lowtrac light comes on all time with stock wheels on!