Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SJM line lock instructions, PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SJM line lock instructions, PLEASE!

I bought a kit months ago and moved since and lost the instructions for the electrical side of the line lock, can some one please help me out. If some one could scan them and send me a PM with them that would be awsome, yes i have contaced SJM for some and that went no where.

Great customer service after buying several kits over the last couple years huh.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Normally we do not comment in posts like this but since we are being addressed directly, I feel there needs a bit of clarity. This forum area is not really the place to post... admins feel free to lock it. No need for additional discussion.

It astonishes me to see that this customer, who purchased a kit back in 2009, requested a replacement switch MONTHS later of which we sent to them without hesitation at zero cost to them considers bashing a vendor regarding customer support now.

I personally have been in contact with this person from initial requests and I immediately offered a replacement booklet which does costs a few dollars which essentially covers our costs of shipping, handling and materials (books are sent via mail). Furthermore, as a courtesy, we do include a coupon WITH any booklet towards other products or services we offer which negates the few dollars spent on a new booklet which was “lost”.

Apparently the poster does not like the fact that spending a few dollars on a new replacement 6-10 page booklet we send in the mail (booklet is kit dependent) is not free. I'd love to call any company and ask them to send me free parts, supplies or services, but most companies don't offer these options.

Even though the poster was asked for a sales order, invoice number or purchase date none was given upon request. Upon my own investigation, we found one transaction from 2009 (why I know there was a replacement part sent out to the poster months after the 2009 sale for free without hesitation or questions asked).

Since there are a variety of booklets for different install kits, I still to this moment do not know which kit the poster needs...unless it's for the one from 2009!.

In addition to written documentation, we have customer service utilizing our Mechanical Engineer who can provide phone support. I'm really at a loss as to what else to say.

I know many folks who have purchased from us in the past will attest to our products services and support is second to none.

Lori

Quick Reply: SJM line lock instructions, PLEASE!