Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

New suspension parts. Question.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New suspension parts. Question.

My current suspension consists of eibach pro-kit springs and a strut bar. Next week im ordering a on car adj. panhard bar from founders performance along with lca relocation brackets and rear kyb gas-a-just shocks (budget reasons). Im gonna have it all installed at once. Im just wondering if i will notice a dramatic enough difference to put i smile on my face. Will it improve all around handling and feel of the car or just straight line traction?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The panhard will help the rear feel a bit more predictable. The relo's will help straight line traction and will also help the car rotate ever so slightly during aggressive cornering. The KYBs will help a little bit overall especially if your factory dampers were shot.

I'm gonna say smile away.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good, but I would suggest a Bilstien shock for a few dollars more. I've had both and I would skip over the KYB's.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 121 Likes on 93 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

You did the same thing I did, you fucked up and did (shitty) shocks last. Get GOOD shocks, Bilsteins or Konis...then see where you sit. Bet you don't need to replace anything else.

Quick Reply: New suspension parts. Question.