Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Do or die...Edelbrock torque arm

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Do or die...Edelbrock torque arm

My torque arm cracked and it is time to replace it. Im on a low budget and my formy is a daily driver. I dont race this car since its my only car.

Anyways, the cheapest I bumped to online was the edelbrock non adjustable for less than 180. But I keep reading bad comments on other sites so I have my doubts. Anyone here has this product hooked on? Any good? Again I dont race so im not looking into an expensive torque arm. I appreciate your opinions.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Teching In

My buddy put one on his bolt-on/fast92 m6 ws6(stock suspension) cause of the same problem you have. I was impressed with how it felt drove and i have a pretty much full suspension under my car, minus k member, tq arm and sfc.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I had one back in the day and didn't notice **** for change. No increase in traction but also no extra noises or anything. Not a bad part but definitely not a good one either.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:28 PM

Im not looking for an increase on performance guys.. Just as long as its sturdy and doesn't break. Lol. The car is a 1998 with 90ks. The stock torque arm broke from the differential side. Right around the bolts. What would an adjustable do tho?

Quick Reply: Do or die...Edelbrock torque arm