Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

looking for some input

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for some input

Im at the point where its time to dump a good chunk of change in the T/A again. Im gonna be buying a rear, torque arm, LCAs, SFC and a 6pt bar the last because its a convertible.

Im looking for some input on what works good my current mods are in my sig, Im gonna go with 9in moser with 4.11s currently with the 3.42s in the 7.5 put me just shifting out of 3rd just before the traps

Also I want a torque that mounts to the trans tunnel to get the mounting point off the tail of the trans and has a driveshaft loop. Im looking for your experiences with what works well together fit and function wise, I'd like to be able to run TDs, not sure if thats possible with tunnel mounted torque arm.

I was looking at the spohn torque arm but i read on here it can be a b%tch on 9in and it doesnt look like it would clear TDs
Old 09-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i've got a full length spohn TA mounted to a UMI relocation kit...i've got stock headers and Y-pipe...loaded, the TA barely clears the Y-pipe. And yes it was difficult to install and the instructions were not the best...

don't get me wrong, the spohn TA is a nice piece, high quality and all the rest but tough to install. After i put in my TA, it looked real good but i was wondering if i should have gone with a UMI TA since i've never had any fitment issues with any of their stuff...

Quick Reply: looking for some input