Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

How do I make my 2000 SS not ride like a truck?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004 | 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

Default How do I make my 2000 SS not ride like a truck?

I recently put and Eibach pro-kit on my SS and I am loving the stance, and it does seem to handle better. My only concern is the driveability. I feel evey chuck hole like you wouldn't believe. It feels like the car constantly bottoms out. Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? i've heard koni adjustables, but i don't know a whole lot about that. I'm not trying to make it any lower, it sits perfect, i just want it to not slam all the time, please help!!! thanks
Old 04-20-2004 | 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lastoria24
I recently put and Eibach pro-kit on my SS and I am loving the stance, and it does seem to handle better. My only concern is the driveability. I feel evey chuck hole like you wouldn't believe. It feels like the car constantly bottoms out. Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? i've heard koni adjustables, but i don't know a whole lot about that. I'm not trying to make it any lower, it sits perfect, i just want it to not slam all the time, please help!!! thanks
Still have the stock shocks on? Go to Blistiens...
Old 04-20-2004 | 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Shocks are going to have the most impact on your ride. That is the direction you need to be headed.
Old 04-21-2004 | 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I did the Bilsteins and Eibach, that made the biggest difference for me. Ride is great

Quick Reply: How do I make my 2000 SS not ride like a truck?