Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

My Founders Performance Review

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Founders Performance Review

Just wanted to give my opinion on a couple things I purchased from Founders for anyone thinking about using their products.

As far as price goes, their's are nearly impossible to beat. Customer service was timely and very helpful. I received the items in about a week and a half. It took a couple days for the stuff to get powder coated. Now for the performance, I ordered non-adjustable poly panhard bar, relocation brackets, and the single adjustable poly/rod LCA's. I noticed the difference IMMEDIATELY. The rear end is way more responsive now and NO more wheel hop so far. When I go over bumps on one side of the rear I can actually feel the rear end compensate for the bump instead of that old squirrly feeling where I thought the rear end might come out from underneath me. I'd like to add that the relo brackets plus my Nitto 555 Extreme Performance 315's make it pretty difficult to break the tires loose.

Bottom line, Founders make great products at even greater prices.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

X2.... What he said! My box showed up today from founders. I put on then strut tower bar and it fit awesome!!! The rest will get installed this weekend.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

x3

All my stuff (strut tower brace, rear lower control arms and on car adj. panhard) FIT PERFECT and what a difference. It has made my car feel track ready
Old 06-06-2013, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 131 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by BWZ_2k2Z28
Just wanted to give my opinion on a couple things I purchased from Founders for anyone thinking about using their products.

As far as price goes, their's are nearly impossible to beat. Customer service was timely and very helpful. I received the items in about a week and a half. It took a couple days for the stuff to get powder coated. Now for the performance, I ordered non-adjustable poly panhard bar, relocation brackets, and the single adjustable poly/rod LCA's. I noticed the difference IMMEDIATELY. The rear end is way more responsive now and NO more wheel hop so far. When I go over bumps on one side of the rear I can actually feel the rear end compensate for the bump instead of that old squirrly feeling where I thought the rear end might come out from underneath me. I'd like to add that the relo brackets plus my Nitto 555 Extreme Performance 315's make it pretty difficult to break the tires loose.

Bottom line, Founders make great products at even greater prices.
Did you mount your LCAs to the lower or upper holes of the relocation brackets?
Old 06-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Launching!

I mounted them in the lower holes. IMO though, the distance from the two holes is pretty small. I highly doubt it would be a noticeable difference from the lower to the upper hole. I'm gonna drive it for a couple weeks with the lowest hole then switch and see if I notice anything. Doubt I will though.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:34 AM
12 Second Club

I agree. The rear of my car is outfitted with parts from Founders Performance, and everything came out real nice. 1.75 60' No wheel hop on the street or at the track.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Launching!

Have you tried their caster camber plates?

Quick Reply: My Founders Performance Review