Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help with suspension

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help with suspension

I'm not having much luck searching for anything similar. I'm looking to order some parts and I'm running out of time to do so if anyone could help? At this point my Camaro is just a bolt on car and I'm wanting to mod my suspension to better suite it for dragging/street use.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UMI, STRANO, BMR, Ws6store, summitracing, texas speed and performance, etc...

Pick your poison.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KylerCavers
I'm not having much luck searching for anything similar. I'm looking to order some parts and I'm running out of time to do so if anyone could help? At this point my Camaro is just a bolt on car and I'm wanting to mod my suspension to better suite it for dragging/street use.
I have a proven working complete package that will keep your performance consistent and quick. MWC has the best quality and best prices so give me a call and we can go over what your goals are and work within your budget.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

So what is that you want to do? Go faster/more consistent at the strip? Ride better on the street? Carve corners better?
Old 07-05-2013, 12:17 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by KylerCavers
Since you don't really have any other suspension parts I would start of with lower control arms and lower control arm relocation brackets. Since you aren't lowered a panhard bar won't really help too much. Torque arm and shocks would also be areas where you would see some benefit but it just really depends on how much you are looking to spend.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: Need help with suspension