Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

1000hp turbo 6 speed afco vs strange front coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 01:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1000hp turbo 6 speed afco vs strange front coilovers

I'm knocking things off the checklist as the weeks go by,I just got my tubular k member,upper/lower control arms all installed and now trying to decide on the front coilover setups,was gonna go back with what I had but changed my mind, car is an iron block,single turbo,6 speed and have been doing a ton of research on the Afros and from what I hear is the way to go but would really like to hear what's best for my setup thanks guys
Old 09-02-2014, 03:08 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Strange is a good option for a single adjustable shock. They have been around for years and their products are top notch. However, the best bargain on the market right now are the Viking double adjustable. They are high quality pieces with 19 positions of adjustment on each compression and rebound settings, and their customer service is second to none. Give us a call and we can set you up with a set of these for less than you think.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 09-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply after digging some more I actually ordered the double adjustable viking yesterday they should be here this week I have all bmr up front and after greased I love how free and easy everything moves I can't wait to put it into action great products more than pleased with it all!! Amazed at the difference

Quick Reply: 1000hp turbo 6 speed afco vs strange front coilovers