Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Any other ideas for lowered Camaros...No Floorjack....already on 2 jacks....smh...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any other ideas for lowered Camaros...No Floorjack....already on 2 jacks....smh...

Jus wondering any tips/tricks for lowered cars to do work under the frame....Im already using two jacks.....used jackstands before not a problem....jus wondered if anyone else had any tips or tricks.....its a jack on the driver side....unseen and a heavy jack in the center under the engine...

Old 11-25-2014, 12:39 AM
TECH Addict

drive the rear up on blocks or ramps before jacking up the front, not fully understanding what you are trying to achieve here.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Daniel Richards
drive the rear up on blocks or ramps before jacking up the front, not fully understanding what you are trying to achieve here.
Thank you for the response...and rear end work....cuz its gonna take at least two people for me to throw a 12 bolt in this thing.....
Old 11-25-2014, 06:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

2 jacks and 4 jackstands...I don't see the issue here.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 68SSJARHEAD
Thank you for the response...and rear end work....cuz its gonna take at least two people for me to throw a 12 bolt in this thing.....
Nah, you can do it by yourself. When I installed my S60 in my 4th Gen I used for the vehicle two jacks at the K-member and one at the rear of each SFC. For the rearend two HF wheel dollies with plywood (I used 3/4") squares to allow a level surface for a jackstand to sit on them. This allows you to roll the rearend around with minimal effort.

Last edited by ssgunny; 11-25-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ssgunny
Nah, you can do it by yourself. When I installed my S60 in my 4th Gen I used for the vehicle two jacks at the K-member and one at the rear of each SFC. For the rearend two HF wheel dollies with plywood (I used 3/4") squares to allow a level surface for a jackstand to sit on them. This allows you to roll the rearend around with minimal effort.
Thanks.....will def do this.....not sure how long this 10 bolt will last.....especially with 150shot of the juice being added to the equation w/ a set of slicks....

Quick Reply: Any other ideas for lowered Camaros...No Floorjack....already on 2 jacks....smh...