Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Questions on a backhalf kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 02:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Questions on a backhalf kit

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for some input on a Backhalf kit for my car, 67 Chevelle.

I know S&W makes a kit for them but I don't want ladder bars, I want to run a 4 link.
CAChassisworks has kits but they're not vehicle specific which I assume doesn't matter, my question is how do I know which one would be the best investment. I've never done a Backhalf before so I'm at a loss.

...and before anyone says anything, I've got a guy doing the work for me. I'm not installing I myself.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:50 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Best advice... buy the nicest stuff you can, do it right the first time so there's no "I should have" later on.

CA Chassisworks will by far be the nicest quality and engineered parts you can get. Prices will depend on how complete of a "kit" you want. If your fabricator is well skilled and has the time you can get the basic parts instead of the full factory welded package and save some cash. Give me a call or message, I am sure we can help you get the right package of parts for your needs.

Quick Reply: Questions on a backhalf kit