Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 01:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Am I missing any parts on the list.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the only other thing you may need would be shock mounts, the isolators, and coil spring insulators for each side. This is if you don't want to take apart the old shock/spring assembly. And with 160k miles at 19 years old, it wouldn't be a bad idea to consider purchasing those parts. However, those parts aren't necessarily wear items so you could reuse them as well, provided that you CAN take apart your old shock/spring assembly because that upper shock nut likes to rust pretty bad. You live in LA so you might have a better chance then some. You know this already, but an alignment after everything is put on, has to be done.

Only other recommendation I'd like to give would be instead of buying new sway bar bushings and endlinks, why not go with Strano 35/22 bars? They come with new bushings and endlinks and don't require any more work to install than what you're already doing. Sway bars were the single best handling mod (if you like the steering response and less body roll, or "handling" feel) that I did. And I had Koni 4/4s with Strano springs, new bushings, alignment, basically anything handling oriented I could do without going overboard. They would be the last thing to tie your car together with all of the other supporting mods you have listed
Old 01-26-2017, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump check my parts list for me
Old 01-26-2017, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1ya
Bump check my parts list for me
front upper mounts and isolators. Chances are your stock rubber is junk and no one wants to pull apart 20 year old suspension components to get a small plastic ring.

Quick Reply: Daily Driver Suspension Help????