Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR anti-roll bar install Q's!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2017 | 01:25 PM
Teching In

Default BMR anti-roll bar install Q's!

I recently installed a moser 9" on my fbody & while I was doing so figured I would put a new rear sway bar on so I ordered the BMR extreme Anti-roll kit. Really nice product and the install wasn't bad but i have one question about it, my bar sits pointed downward a bit & in the instructions it says to have it level with the ground but end links don't get short enough to have it level with the ground, even using the upper mounting point on the bracket... I am lowered on eibach pro kit springs, thinking the ride height has a lot to do with it but the kit says it works with lowered cars.. any input!!?

Old 06-22-2017 | 03:16 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

That is no problem. I see this a lot with lowered cars. It won't have any negative effect on the functionality of the bar. Having it level is more for ground clearance than anything honestly. Looks like a lot of red going on under there. Looks good!

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 06-27-2017 | 06:27 PM
Teching In

awesome sounds good thanks for your reply! Lol i would of done black rearend but bought the moser 9" used from someone local here and it came all red so i cant complain I guess!
Old 06-27-2017 | 09:09 PM
TECH Veteran
20 Year Member

What's the ground clearance with those pipes ?
The following users liked this post:
1996z (05-31-2020)
Old 06-28-2017 | 06:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FirstYrLS1Z
What's the ground clearance with those pipes ?
it's ridiculously low clearence.. true dual rear exit kit made by speed engineering.. I'm sure on a factory ride height it woulnt be bad but the kit was $500 (+panhard relocation) so for the price I'm not super disappointed.. At the end of the x-pipe the pipes slightly drop down so gonna take it to an exhaust shop and have them redo it to tuck it up some

Quick Reply: BMR anti-roll bar install Q's!