Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Performance Parts announcing Koni Shocks "Retro Rebate"

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 06:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 84 Posts

Default Strano Performance Parts announcing Koni Shocks "Retro Rebate"

On orders placed from 8/1 to 10/31, there is a $30-70 rebate on sets of 4 shocks or Koni suspension kits. $30 for STR.T's, $50 for Sports or STR.T sets with Eibach springs, and $70 for Sport sets with Eibach springs.

We will get you the link to the form when you order. This is a mail in rebate from Koni NA. And you must send the rebate form in no later than 30 days from date of purchase to be eligible.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-01-2017, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Do you have parts for these on hand? I need the lower mounting bushings for a pair of rear on-car adjustable Sports.
Or is it something I could find in a Napa locally?

And does Koni make the STR.T for the front of a 3rd gen?

Thanks
Bump for ya...
Old 08-02-2017, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by 95wannabe
Do you have parts for these on hand? I need the lower mounting bushings for a pair of rear on-car adjustable Sports.
Or is it something I could find in a Napa locally?

And does Koni make the STR.T for the front of a 3rd gen?

Thanks
Bump for ya...
If Sam doesn't have em in stock call Koni North America 859-586-4100. I needed the spring cups and bump stops for a set of front STR.T shocks and, talked to a guy named Mason and in about 5 min he had me set up and all the parts on my way for $20. They shipped from Kentucky and I had the parts in 2 or 3 days, I would assume similar for you since you're in MD. Derrr, just looked at my post I got the number from and saw that you were the one who orginaly gave me the number

Sam, is their a rebate for just one set of shocks? I'm in need of a set of rear STR.T shocks to go with my fronts and the set of your springs I have to go in the car.

Last edited by biketopia; 08-02-2017 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

3rd gen, Koni only offers Sports. They are in stock.

I do not keep Koni parts in the building, but a call to Koni NA should get you what you need.

The rebate only applies to sets of 4 shocks, or kits that have shocks and springs together.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-03-2017, 11:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so im guessing if i ordered the stuff on monday 7/31...i'm s.o.l.?
Old 08-07-2017, 12:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Sadly, yes. It's like when GM puts a new incentive into place on the 1st of a month, even cars sold the day before aren't eligible. Not my rule, and I can't go changing dates on invoices (many ask me to do that).

Quick Reply: Strano Performance Parts announcing Koni Shocks "Retro Rebate"