Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Time for new front end on 4th gen

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2020 | 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Time for new front end on 4th gen

Please stay on topic.

Has anyone heard of Mookeeh or Lotek suspension? I don't care about koni or amy other names. I have kyb agx on both my camaros. Love them. My bird is my dd and has most mods all around. However...
Going to be installing tubular upper n lower a arms. Since my bilsteins are only like 15 years old ( along with slp springs) looking to replace struts. Seen some cheapos on ebay. 1 built for performance and for lowering spring combos. Mookeeh. Anyone heard of them? They say their struts perches are dropped 1 inch intented to be used with lowering springs.
The other ones I've seen are Lotek. Says built for performance and compliments lowering springs. Also, less fade for quicker responses.
I like the mookeh. Half price of buying agx's. Idc if they only last a year or so at $100 shipped for the pair.
like I stated, I have agx in my other 4th gen. Stock height. Rides on rails. Those are so stiff at 4/5 ( but are great on street dialed at 8 on front and rear), had to put sfc on or tires squealed making normal turns. And they have long life. Still going strong. Been on so long and 50-60k miles. Back in 03-04. I think the agx just came out. Well, to show age, the sfc were umi's first yellow set sold when they were just starting out.
Old 04-09-2020 | 02:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've heard of Lotek, I think someone on thirdgen said they were renamed Dropzone springs. I had Dropzones on my 88 Camaro, I liked them. I can't confirm Lotek is Dropzone though.
Old 07-31-2020 | 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by drdave88
I've heard of Lotek, I think someone on thirdgen said they were renamed Dropzone springs. I had Dropzones on my 88 Camaro, I liked them. I can't confirm Lotek is Dropzone though.
Forgot about this post... And don't get on here often either bc always swamped with work.
But... I wasn't talking about springs. I was referring to struts. I have the slp springs & bilstein combo. But bilsteins are like 15 years old I bet lol

Quick Reply: Time for new front end on 4th gen