Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano M/C Brace for 4th Gen....Unbelievable!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2022, 07:05 AM
Teching In

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Strano M/C Brace for 4th Gen....Unbelievable!!!

Little late to the party, but just got my 4th gen this year. For those of you who already have a master cylinder brace, you already know! This thread is for ANYBODY who has a 4th gen F-body that doesn't already have a M/C brace, it should absolutely be the very next thing you buy for your car!!! I've been a GM guy all my life, grew up surrounded by 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen firebirds, GTOs, Corvettes and also Mopars. I come from a "car family" (both sides), been a mechanic my whole life, have done or been around it all....I don't know if I've ever done a single mod or upgrade with such significant results!!!! It's common knowledge that the M/C-booster move around....a lot, after installing the Strano M/C brace, the M/C is now rock solid and the pedal feel is night and day and that's just sitting still! When driving, it's like I upgraded the entire brake system!!! I cannot stress this enough, the difference is absolutely incredible!!!! If you don't have one, do yourself and your car a favor and get one, you won't regret it!!!!!👍
The following users liked this post:
fucter (05-28-2022)
Old 05-28-2022, 10:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 844 Likes on 646 Posts

Bleeding the brakes is the next mod people should do after the master cylinder brace.
The following users liked this post:
fucter (05-28-2022)
Old 05-28-2022, 01:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,444 Likes on 1,002 Posts

Originally Posted by wannafbody
Bleeding the brakes is the next mod people should do after the master cylinder brace.
Changing brake fluid & bleeding the brakes.
Old 05-28-2022, 03:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 844 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by 99 Black Bird T/A
Changing brake fluid & bleeding the brakes.
I'd hope people here know to add new fluid when bleeding the brakes. I use a turkey baster to remove the fluid from the master so it's fresh and that reduces how much you have to bleed out.

Quick Reply: Strano M/C Brace for 4th Gen....Unbelievable!!!