Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Looking for some front and rear spring / shock suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2022, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for some front and rear spring / shock suggestions

Hey all, Currently about to swap the QP 9" and torque arm i bought a while ago into the car. Its currently on stock shocks and lowering srpings. I would like to do a decent set of front and rear shocks and springs to get close to factory ride height, I have 28.10.5 15 pro bracket radials on it so i think the lowering springs are not helping with weight transfer/traction. Dont want to spend huge money as this is a full weight (6 speed) street car that gets a good beat down but very little track time. What would the Fbody experets here recommend? Thanks!

Last edited by rsrevil347; 07-19-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-20-2022, 06:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 110 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by rsrevil347
Hey all, Currently about to swap the QP 9" and torque arm i bought a while ago into the car. Its currently on stock shocks and lowering srpings. I would like to do a decent set of front and rear shocks and springs to get close to factory ride height, I have 28.10.5 15 pro bracket radials on it so i think the lowering springs are not helping with weight transfer/traction. Dont want to spend huge money as this is a full weight (6 speed) street car that gets a good beat down but very little track time. What would the Fbody experets here recommend? Thanks!
If I were in your position I’d probably pick strange singles, what is the budget?

Quick Reply: Looking for some front and rear spring / shock suggestions