Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR non-adj. TQ arm???

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004 | 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't see how my answer was off base...

What other pros are there to buying a non-adjustable torque arm other than it's cheaper? There are none.

What other cons are there to buying a non-adjustable torque arm other than it's not adjustable? There are none.

If you just want a stronger torque arm without the ability to properly tune your suspension, then get a non-adjustable torque arm. But if you want to actually be able to properly tune your suspension to fit your car then you need to be able to adjust your pinion angle to optimally hook your car up.
Old 11-29-2004 | 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't see how my answer was off base...

What other pros are there to buying a non-adjustable torque arm other than it's cheaper? There are none.

What other cons are there to buying a non-adjustable torque arm other than it's not adjustable? There are none.

If you just want a stronger torque arm without the ability to properly tune your suspension, then get a non-adjustable torque arm. But if you want to actually be able to properly tune your suspension to fit your car then you need to be able to adjust your pinion angle to optimally hook your car up.

good answer.
Old 12-09-2004 | 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

here are some pics of mine...
Attached Thumbnails BMR non-adj. TQ arm???-smalltq.jpg   BMR non-adj. TQ arm???-smallrear.jpg   BMR non-adj. TQ arm???-smallrear1.jpg