Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Coilovers on all 4 corners??

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have any trouble with the shocks tabs breaking? I am guessing this is how they are installed. I just think that the shock tabs would be the weak point. Any help???
Old 09-26-2004, 01:54 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Whew , All I can say is I'm glad I got that Christmas deal before it blew up and got nasty and fell to the wayside.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There have been no coil over failures to this date related to craftsmenship. Same kit that was run in World challenge in 93, 94, and 95. Same shocks run on the new C5 race car as well.
Old 09-26-2004, 09:44 AM
FormerVendor

Hi Louis, Why are't you studying?

I will offer the $1895 deal to anyone on this forum as a special deal. This kit is without a doubt the best value of any "coil Over" kit on the market. We use the prue racing Aluminum shocks with valving that was developed over the years by me on the race track. If I was going to race an Fbody, this is exactly what I would use on the car.
It takes the rubber out of the equation and allows more precise control. That is what this is all about anyway...Control. There is no deflection that is inherent in a rubber connection. You get instant shock control, and your spring rates are exactly what they say, without any rubber coming into the picture.

If you want to see how much confidence we have in these shocks, just watch the Speed World Challenge race at 1 PM eastern time TODAY, and you will see how good they work.

There is no issue with the rear mounts. We won about 6 World Challenge races with our Fbody using this set up. GM built the shock mounts with a large margin of strength.

At any rate, give us a call and we will work with you all on the $1895 pricing. There is a 2 to 3 week wait from when you order. (Louis is in school, so I have to build them)

Thanks guys

Lou Gigliotti LGM

Old 09-26-2004, 03:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I cant wait to get mine. Hopefully you guys will be able to ship them out this week.

Quick Reply: Coilovers on all 4 corners??