Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

400HP daily driver

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 400HP daily driver

I am building for a 400HP daily driver. I am never trying to get to the 10 sec club or anything too drastic. Basically I want a good, solid, fast, nice handling daily driver with a couple trips a year to track. What suspension/ handling mods are best for my goals and in what order should I buy them? Please build my car piece by piece for me. On top of performance mods I already have I will be going with tr224 cam, SSF3500 TC, and Nitto555r's. Thanks for all replies.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you want the suspension to work best on the drag strip, or on a road course? They are two different things.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since it will be a daily driver, I will lean towards road racing/driving. I will only race on strip, not on streets against ricers, but still get on it on streets. Suspension best suited for daily driver with high street performance.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Call Sam Strano and he will set you up with what you need. Do a search for him in this forum; all of his posts have his phone #. He will sell you just what you need and none of the BS. He will probably recomend you start out with some good shocks first, but there are a lot of factors depending on what you want to do with the car in the end.

Quick Reply: 400HP daily driver