Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

sway bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sway bars

I have a 2000 WS6 and have an opportunity to buy Spohn front and rear sway bars for $150 bucks plus my stock ones, my question is will I get a stiffer ride with the Spohn or are the WS6 ones just as good.......Also I already have the Eibach Sportline,BMR Re-location, Hotckis Adj. Panhard,LCA's,SLP SFC and if they Sway bars are better then my stock WS6 then I can get the Torq arm alsofor 250......oh and the Spohn ones are the Solid ones.......
Old 01-09-2005, 12:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you are going to step up on sway bars and are interested in better handling performance, I'd go straight to a 35mm bar. Sam Strano does a hollow 35mm bar that is quite light and only gives up a little stiffness to a 35mm solid bar (which Suspension Techniques does and they work very well). I'd not mess with any of the 32mm bars. If you are spending money, do it once, do it right. Buy the 35mm. You'll be amazed at the difference.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by trackbird
If you are going to step up on sway bars and are interested in better handling performance, I'd go straight to a 35mm bar. Sam Strano does a hollow 35mm bar that is quite light and only gives up a little stiffness to a 35mm solid bar (which Suspension Techniques does and they work very well). I'd not mess with any of the 32mm bars. If you are spending money, do it once, do it right. Buy the 35mm. You'll be amazed at the difference.
where can i find, website, a set of these sway bars?
Old 01-09-2005, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here is a link to Strano-
http://www.stranoparts.com/index.php

I'm with trackbird,,,, get either the solid 35mm {cheap and heavy} or get the hollow 35mm {bit more money but lighter}. Try either one with your stock 19mm rear. If you don't like they way it feels, order a larger rear later.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sam at stranoparts can fix you up with sway bars and he can get the 35mm solid or hollow.

Quick Reply: sway bars