Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Car leans towards the right?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 04:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car leans towards the right?

Hello today i noticed that my front passenger side of the car leans slightly lower then the driver side when parked. Could somthing be damged in my car? What should i look for to check? I just noticed this problem. I have all stock suspension execpt for LCA and lca brackets and SFC and STB. I had these parts on the car for about a year and half. Some info would be greatly appreciated. And if any of yall that read this. If you have the time can you please check your car also if you have the same problem? And let me know. Thank you very much for your time.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Staging Lane

My passenger side sits alittle lower than the driver side. It was the same with the stock suspension, my GC/Koni's, and agian with a stock suspension. Probably has to do with good ole build quality.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:49 AM
PR Director

This is how our cars come from the factory. They did this to compensate when the driver is in the car the car would be level. I do not know why they did this but this is what I've been told. So there is nothing wrong with your car its normal.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:47 PM
11 Second Club

Is your rear height ok? mine seems to be ok. Just in little off in the front passenger side. Also when mesauring from the fender horisontaly the gap in the passenger side seems a little tighter also.

Last edited by LS1FIRE; 01-16-2005 at 06:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Car leans towards the right?