Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

diff in spohn,madman, and sw tq arms ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 10:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default diff in spohn,madman, and sw tq arms ?

I have seen and had a few dif torque arms. I currently run the spohn unit. My buddy runs the full sw setup. I have heard that madman has the baddest torque arm. From the pics though it looks identical to the sw setup. The spohn works great for me, I was just wondering if I could upgrade. From the looks though it seems as if the three compare evenly.....
Old 02-25-2005, 09:57 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The difference in my arm and everyone elses is the adjustability. My OUTLAW arm have more instant center adjustment than anyone elses. Mine is also all chromemoly where most of the others are mild steel. Spohn and S&W make good pieces they just dont have all the adjustability.

225-343-9029
Old 02-25-2005, 06:37 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by MADMAN
The difference in my arm and everyone elses is the adjustability. My OUTLAW arm have more instant center adjustment than anyone elses. Mine is also all chromemoly where most of the others are mild steel. Spohn and S&W make good pieces they just dont have all the adjustability.
ahhh ok thanx for the info......
Old 02-27-2005, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MADMAN
I think the Madman arm is what I want for drag racing,what I need to know is the range of adjustability good for roadracing and street use?(small pinion angle) I have a Strange 12 bolt.