Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

bilstein vs. eibach

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 05:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bilstein vs. eibach

I saw where I could get the 4 shock/ 4 spring deal thru bilstein for $584 shipped. Does anyone know what the drop of the bilstein package is? I was thinking about going with the eibach prokit, but if it is about the same drop and quality. I think that I would just get the package. Any suggestions? Does any online stores have another package with shocks and springs?
Old 03-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Banned

It depends what package you're talking about.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Teching In

i have the eibach on my car it gives a nice ride still have factory shocks on the rear and monrow struts on the front going to put monrow shocks on the rear soon.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by tattooZ
I saw where I could get the 4 shock/ 4 spring deal thru bilstein for $584 shipped. Does anyone know what the drop of the bilstein package is? I was thinking about going with the eibach prokit, but if it is about the same drop and quality. I think that I would just get the package. Any suggestions? Does any online stores have another package with shocks and springs?
I ordered the BTS kit last week and it will be here fri.I will let you know how it works out.It lowers about 1 inch . (30mm in the back and 35mm in the front.)I dont want to go to low because of Lt headers and the other "issues" that a 2 inch kit gives you.

Quick Reply: bilstein vs. eibach