Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

bad noise

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005 | 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default bad noise

ok i just bought the car and i herd the noise that sounded like a wheel bearing in the front like it had some mud tires...so i went and picked up two hub ***. put them on and still does it..well a buddy of mine said it could be the rotors and they were worped so i got some power slot and hawk pads just put them on and still does it...i dont get it im guessing it might be the tires..there kinda sweet so in a couple dayin im goin to put some DMS springs on and get it alligned and put new wheels and tires on it..what do yall think...its gettting on my nerves.. and another thang.. when i changed my brakes i noticed that the pin that slides in the caliper bracket that u bolt the caliper to...the top on on both sides where froze in the bracket.. wouldnt move so i pryed on it and beat it out(which i tore the rubber bushing that goes around it so i got to replace taht too) and i finally got it out...sanded it down and greased it up..im goin to replace it as soon as the part comes in.. is this common.. i just gotinto the camaro scene and tryin to figure this sht out. i have some questions so ill ask here anyways....
Old 08-30-2005 | 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

i just got a stainless works ORY for manifolds and they came in like 20 pieces so its like a puzzle.. well the flanges that bolt to the manifolds are triangle but are flat all the way across.. how is this goin to work with the manifold doughnut?