Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Installed UMI poly/rod LCA's.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 10:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Installed UMI poly/rod LCA's.

The more I mod my car, I quickly find out that every stock suspension part on my car is garbage. I got these sweet pieces in and installed them today. Not too bad, kind of a pain getting the holes lined up and bolts through the SFC's but they went in. I was kind of skeptical whether these were going to do anything for my car at all but they did. Hard acceleration is straight as an arrow and the rear has a more positive feel in the turns. The rear end doesn't feel like it just wants to come off and out from under the car anymore. For the first time since my car was lowered and I moved up to 6000 ft., the nose lifts towards the sky during hard acceleration, and the right rear jacks down a bit further than the left. Wheel spin is minimized with the tires I have now and even sounds different. It's no longer a screeching sound anymore but sounds more like ripping and shredding rubber. These things kick *** and aren't anywhere near as loud as poly/poly ended ones. You can hardly hear them at all. I recommend these to anyone.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to hear you are pleased and good to see you are putting them to the test.

Thanks again!
Ryan