Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

moser 9" ??

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 03:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default moser 9" ??

hey guys

i have a moser 9" rear with LCA's and relocation brackets already but still getting nasty wheel hop with the nitto DR's on the street so i KNOW i need a TQ arm but which ones fit good and work good? id prefer to stay tranny mounted if i could. i also dont want one i have to cut the rear flor for clearance issues. plus the rear is out of the car right now so nows the time to put one in . Do the UMI's fit a 9" without any issues? I'm still running the stocker tq arm at the moment.

thanks in advance

keith
Old 11-28-2005, 11:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt?...
Old 12-03-2005, 12:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Keith,

Yes our rear torque arm bracket will work fine on the 9". Depending on the 9" (usually not Moser) you may have to grind a little off the bracket for it to slide in the entire way, but like I said this usually isn't an issue with Moser.

As for the clearance. You will not have to cut the floor but a few hits with the hammer will mostly likely be needed since the 9" housing moves the torque arm over some. If the vehicle is stock height it won't be as much of an issue but most likely will still need done. The dents are nothing that can be seen or noticed from inside the car.

If I can help anymore feel free to e-mail, PM or call me.

Thanks!
Ryan