Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Tubular K-member and QA1 Coil-Over install...Questions???

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tubular K-member and QA1 Coil-Over install...Questions???

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to install a tubular K-Member and upper and lower A-arms that I purchased from BMR Fabrication. These items are going on a 1993 Trans Am, and I was just wondering if anybody has run into any problems with fitment or any other issues. Oh! I am also putting QA1 Coil-overs up front.

Also does anybody know where I can get coil-overs for the rear? Does QA1 make coil-overs for the rear? I saw that they had a regular shock for the rear, but no coil-overs. I was hoping to find a adjustable coil-over for the rear that is comparible to the QA1 coil-overs I am using for the front. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!

-Nick-
Old 11-28-2005, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nhodge93
Hey guys,

I am getting ready to install a tubular K-Member and upper and lower A-arms that I purchased from BMR Fabrication. These items are going on a 1993 Trans Am, and I was just wondering if anybody has run into any problems with fitment or any other issues. Oh! I am also putting QA1 Coil-overs up front.

Also does anybody know where I can get coil-overs for the rear? Does QA1 make coil-overs for the rear? I saw that they had a regular shock for the rear, but no coil-overs. I was hoping to find a adjustable coil-over for the rear that is comparible to the QA1 coil-overs I am using for the front. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!

-Nick-
Try here http://www.spohn.net/category.cfm?categoryid=1202
Old 11-28-2005, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm running tubular K member/arms with hal's no problems!