Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Where can I get performance coil springs that are not lowered???

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get performance coil springs that are not lowered???

I'm trying to find a place to buy a set of performance coil springs for my 02 WS6? I don't want lowering springs because with my STS turbo kit I have groung clearance issues. I'm looking for a set that are stiffer so I can hook up better off the line. Are the Eibach drag launch springs what I need or not? Hope you guys can help me out here. Thanks!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 11:25 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 140 Likes on 91 Posts

You have it backwards... stiffer springs won't help you hook. And really there aren't any stiffer than stock, but not lower springs anyway. Just 1LE's if you can find some, and they aren't hugely stiffer.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 01-20-2006, 04:00 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for getting me straightened out!!! After more research, I think my springs are starting to sag. I tried to jack the car up this morning to put my new sway bar in and I can't get the jack underneath my subframe connectors. I never used to have a problem jacking the back of the car on the SFC mounting point. So I need to replace my springs to fix that? And would Eibach drag launch springs fix it?
Old 01-22-2006, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

I'm looking for the best solution to fix my sagging stock coil spring problem. Will Eibach drag launch springs help my situation, or will 1LE springs be a better fix? Or is there another fix I'm not aware of? Just looking for your opinions and ideas. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Where can I get performance coil springs that are not lowered???