Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

QA1 coilover owners needed. How adjustable?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QA1 coilover owners needed. How adjustable?

Im thinking about getting the Hal/Qa1 coilover front with 12 way shocks with a 300# spring and a 12 way rear and use my stock SLP eibach springs in the rear. Would this be a good setup? How adjustable are the coilovers? I want to make sure I can make the stance even all the way around since it sits an inch lower than stock with the SLP eibachs.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

bump for ya
Old 02-02-2006, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

I just drove my car today as a matter of fact with the QA1 setup with BMR front lower/upper a-arms, sway bars, rear control arms, panhard bar, & sbc's. I have yet to get the rear QA1's put on but man it is really amazing. It handles better than I could every imagine. We lowered the front 3/4 in. We could have lowered the front more but I already scrape everything. I think if you have the right person doing the install this setup will work out great for you and it looks really good too.
Old 02-04-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Blown30thSS
Im thinking about getting the Hal/Qa1 coilover front with 12 way shocks with a 300# spring and a 12 way rear and use my stock SLP eibach springs in the rear. Would this be a good setup? How adjustable are the coilovers? I want to make sure I can make the stance even all the way around since it sits an inch lower than stock with the SLP eibachs.
When I first tried to set my ride height, the front wheel wells were literally sitting on the front tires. There's no doubt they will adjust low enough for you :p I've had my rear QA1s for over a year now, and they are awesome.

Quick Reply: QA1 coilover owners needed. How adjustable?