Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

am i just paranoid?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default am i just paranoid?

Ok heres the deal. Im starting the suspension on my car for it to be lowered. This weekend i installed a Spohn adj panhard bar, Spohn adj. LCAs, and BMR bolt on lca relocation brackets. The brackets bolted on fine but when i went to install the LCAs i noticed that they had to be lengthened a little to fit the bottom hole on the brackets (and no the axle didnt move back when i removed the old lca). Anway so i just lengthened the LCAs to fit. DId that on both sides. Everything is all set and installed but it looks like the rear wheels are sitting futher rear in the wheel well. Am I just paranoid? Could someone just measure from the center of their wheel horizontally over the the front or rear wheel well lip. If so that would be great...if mines off ill just adj it till its good. Thanks for any help.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Launching!

looked at it again...i think im just paranoid but can someone please still measure. Looks off maybe a 1/4 inch or so. Would that even hurt anything? Sorry if thats a dumb question...Iv never done suspension

Last edited by dennsterTA; 04-10-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Launching!

looks like im going to be one of those people who ask a question the figure it out before anyone can help. I just took of the wheel and made a template of the old lca. Held it up to the stock location and it was a perfect match...which means its all lined up ok. WIsh I thought of that before i asked the question
Old 04-10-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

How are you 100% sure the axle didnt move back any?