Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just got my UMI stuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just got my UMI stuff

I ordered some UMI Poly/Rod LCAs and their Rod/Rod PHB from Sam Strano a few weeks ago and they arrived today. WOW, these things are nice. Very high quality stuff and I can't wait unitl I get them on. Thanks for making a great part guys, and the customer service at UMI/Strano is fantastic. I can't say enough about that company, and they'll be getting orders form me until my car is riding on all UMI stuff!

Jon
Old 06-06-2006, 08:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Jon great to hear you like everything We both appreciate the business!

Ryan
Old 06-06-2006, 08:59 PM
TECH Resident

Me too. I ordered from byunspeed though. I installed my stuff this past weekend. A breeze.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:59 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

Glad you like everything Jon. Expect the springs to be here pretty soon!

Ryan does make nice stuff, that's why I use it. Being 50 miles from here doesn't hurt either.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Launching!

Sam, I can't wait until those springs are here. I'm feeling a little like a pack rat now that I have my UMI stuff and today I got my revalved Bilsteins and they are all sitting in our other bedroom just waiting for springs. Question about the front shocks though. I know i'm supposed to reuse some stuff from the DeCarbons that are on the car. It's just been so long since i've talked to you about what it exactly was. You said not to be worried that they weren't going to come with dust boots and stuff and they didnt, i'm just wondering what gets reused and what gets thrown away. The Bilsteins have internal bumpstops dont they?

Jon

Quick Reply: Just got my UMI stuff