Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Lowering Springs

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 05:45 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default BMR Lowering Springs

Who uses these springs and how do you like them? Anyone have any pictures with these springs and what shocks is everyone using? I want to run these for a small drop since my car is DD in the summer and raced 2-3 times a month. Will I lose much off the line traction with these springs if I'm using the BMR LCA and relo's, adj Torque arm, SFC, and adj panhard rod? Thanks for anyone who can help and I'd love to see pictures.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a look at the thread titled "For those who want to see ride height after springs." There are pictures of cars that have BMR springs on them. Also, you asked what shocks everyone is using. It depends on what you want to do with your car, auto X, drag strip, etc. to determine what shocks you should get. I will say this, I would definitely invest in shocks if you get lowering springs because those factory shocks aren't going to do much good after a while if you increase the spring rate and don't get shocks to compliment the springs. I run Koni Single Adjustable shocks (they are amazing) because I want to get the best possible handling and I'm not as concerned with drag racing as I am auto X or all around great handling. I will tell you this, I can launch my car (on the street) much better than before I put the shocks/springs on. I haven't taken the car to the drag strip since I put on the new combo. I would suggest calling Sam Strano (www.stranoparts.com) and speak to him about your setup and what you want to do with your car and he will make some excellent recommendations for you. I hope this helps.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car is in the sticky at the top of the page with BMR springs. I have more pictures too on my cardomain site or just do a search for BMR springs and you can find a lot of threads
Old 06-20-2006, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be sure if you get these springs you need KONI's pretty much or really strong revlaves. Got to have the proper damping for the spring.

Quick Reply: BMR Lowering Springs