Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

2pc rotors for the Fbody?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carlos01SS
Victor, my brakes KICK ***!!!

The car is a different beast, I can brake a LOT later than before, and turn-in response has dramatically improved!

Matter of fact, by my house on the 405 freeway there a few 270 degree on-ramps & off-ramps with off-camber decreasing radius turns that I have to go into differently now because I can now go into the turns much faster and brake later, this has been a VERY fun experience for me!!!

I need to get off of my *** and go do an autoX around here, so I can have some fun...Maybe spend a day at the next Willow Springs event??? :hmm:

I know I know, I gotta take pics and post a thread, I've been BUSY!!!

Carlos,

That is tight, I knew you would love them. Yea, I am sure you would have fun in the autoX thing. I want lots of pics... Keep me posted, and don't forget to tell people about these things!!! Talk to you soon
Old 06-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I would be up for some oem sized 2 pc rotors (maybe even a little larger). My brakes are warped pretty bad and desperately need replaced. Since it will be a long while until I get to drive my car again, I can wait until you make these (if you do). A starter/entry kit with the four rotors (blanks please), pads, brackets and lines would make things wonderfully easy for my simple mind. Price it anywhere close to competitively and you would have a sale here.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Resident

If you could pull off making rears to make them 13" that would do me right I'd upgrade the front and rear to 2 piece rotors and have 13" all around it would look good behind the Boyds too.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just at speed inc and for eradispeed + rotors, new brake lines, and hawk pads the total comes to just 625. What is making up the 125 dollar price difference between the intro price of 750 (your price) and 625 (speed inc's price)? Would the bolt hole patterns on the hat be the same as the eradispeeds when it comes time to replace the disc part of it? Just asking since eradispeeds are more available.
Attached Thumbnails 2pc rotors for the Fbody?-picture-1.png