Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SJM Line Lock Kit: How hard to install?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SJM Line Lock Kit: How hard to install?

I am a complete NewB at installing parts, what all goes into this install? Is it necessary to bleed the brakes afterwards? Thanks!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We include very detailed directions (written WITH pictorials)as well as a schematic.

It is fairly straight-foward. The top mount kit is a bit easier to install then the front mount kit due to the solenoid location. If you want the solenoid to be more hidden, the front mount kit is the one to choose. What makes one harder then the other is solely due to the location of the solenoid. With the front mounted solenoid, you have to work around the power block which can be combersome...rather easy if you have an angle drill...most folk don't though.

We are available to help walk any customer through an install if they need assistance. ....only a phone call away.

Steve
Old 06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There real easy to install. The hardest part is wiring up everything and mounting the switches and led in a good spot. It wasnt that bad for me since I got my buddy to do most of that part for me. We are also car audio installers so we do similar stuff everyday.

Quick Reply: SJM Line Lock Kit: How hard to install?