Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Paging all Ground control kit owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 01:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging all Ground control kit owners

hi,
I have the ground control kit too, and was wondering how many threads are you up from the bottom of the sleeve on the front of the car?? Also at that setting how many inches of fender gap do you have and how many inches is it from the fender lip to the ground? Thank you very much these numbers are very important to me and will save me a lot of work.

thanks again,
donny owens
Old 04-04-2002, 05:54 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: Paging all Ground control kit owners

I run their stuff on my 3rd Gen T/A, so my adjustment figures won't help. It sounds like you're talking 4th Gen. Great quality stuff.

Do you also have their ride height adjusters in the rear? Those are the same between our cars.
Old 04-05-2002, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Default Re: Paging all Ground control kit owners

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 99HOSS:
<strong>I run their stuff on my 3rd Gen T/A, so my adjustment figures won't help. It sounds like you're talking 4th Gen. Great quality stuff.

Do you also have their ride height adjusters in the rear? Those are the same between our cars.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, im sorry im new and should have said what the kit was on. It's a 2001 TA WS-6 and i also need the back measurements too if anyone can help with that too
thanks again

Quick Reply: Paging all Ground control kit owners