Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Part numbers for the LS1 brake upgrade...

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part numbers for the LS1 brake upgrade...

I looked in the thread that had GM part numbers on here and saw the brakes section, but most of the part numbers are for the rear.

I am inquiring because I found a site with a write-up on how to do it and the guy listed the part numbers for everything (http://www.fbody.com/tech/details.cgi?id=30). When I went to my hook-up at the GM dealer by my place some of the numbers were wrong, so they couldnt get me pricing at a nice discount quickly, they are still trying to research it and get the right ones.

Does anybody know the correct part numbers for the spindles, rotors, calipers, brake hoses, and caliper mounting brackets (if needed)?
Old 07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

no body has ever ordered this stuff?
Old 07-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

I dont know what you are talking about and that link is broken. Maybe if I knew what you are talking about I could help you. Do you mean the upgrade to C5 (or C6) Z06 brakes?
Old 07-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Staging Lane

not the upgrade to the C5 or C6 brakes, but to the stock LS1 camaro front brakes...

if you go to the link, at the top it says "back to install guide list" and go there then find the "braking" section and click on the link for LS1 brake swap... and it will bring up his write up on it and all the part numbers. Those are the ones that i gave the shop but apparently some of them are wrong. I was just wondering if anybody had the right ones by chance.