Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

upgradeing suspension this winter/spring

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 08:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgradeing suspension this winter/spring

ok im going to upgrade my suspension this winter, currently im all stock, i usually take the car to the track 3-4 times a season, this is my daily drive for now, my mods are listed below and i know that its a lot for the stock suspension, my questions are should i buy everything i want/need let it sit untill i have everything and install it all at once? or put it on as i buy them seperate? also what shocks does everything think i should do when i change the, cause there 100k old, the reason for this is because i cant really lower the car more the 1/2 inch since i have True duals.

my wish list is

subframes, STB, shocks, TQ arm, 1LE LCA's(here they work very well)
Old 07-12-2006, 09:55 AM
12 Second Club

Personally, I like putting on items as they come in for 2 reasons. First being I hate looking at parts that arent on my car lol. Second being, if you do it part by part as you get them, you get to feel the added benefit of that PARTICULAR part rather than just upgrading the entire suspension. I like knowing the difference that individual parts make on my car, not just how it works in the grand scheme of things. And most suspension you can do yourself so get out there and do it!
Old 07-12-2006, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

yea i can do the suspension no problems at all, i already replaced everything on my 70' Chevelle my self, which was very simple to accomplish, the thing is i might want to set aside a whole weekend and just do it and get it done once. so im not taking a saturday every month to do it, and i know what will end up happening on those saturdays, friends will come over and the drinking will begin and not much will get accomplished. thanks for the imput
Old 07-12-2006, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

oh and nice to see another Cincinnati guy here, i live across the river man
Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 AM
On The Tree

sweet man, ill deffinatly order from you. since you took the time to give me the links and auctually care about your business. may be sooner then i think!!! what kinda package deal would we be talking about here, just everything thrown in and knock a bit off the price since i will be ordering a bunch
Old 07-13-2006, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

sweet man, when i got the money and am ready i will deffinatly give you a call or ill shoot you a PM with this link on here man

thanks again

Quick Reply: upgradeing suspension this winter/spring