Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

eibach pro kit vs sportline

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 05:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default eibach pro kit vs sportline

whitch will make my car handle better but also have a better ride and if anyone has the sportlines with 17" wheels how do they like them and what clearence problems if any do you have besides steep driveways like speed bumps rr trax and so on.
Old 09-06-2002, 02:30 PM
TECH Resident

Default Re: eibach pro kit vs sportline

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by stang killer:
<strong>whitch will make my car handle better but also have a better ride and if anyone has the sportlines with 17" wheels how do they like them and what clearence problems if any do you have besides steep driveways like speed bumps rr trax and so on.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the Sportlines on my 02 SS with stock shocks AND the ride height is awesome, I haven't bottomed out once, I get in and out of my drive way no problem, and the wheels don't rub at all.
I don't know what everyone's problem is with sportlines, I'm completely satisfied.

Jon
Old 09-07-2002, 01:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

i just might go for em then but the i have a post running in the external engine section about hifferent header clearences, i like the numbers slp puts up but i heard ground clearence was horrible so im most likely gona go with bassanis or mac mid lengths whats your .02 cents on it
Old 09-09-2002, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I WOULD NOT reccomend sportlines. I am sure they look great but once they settle Idont know what you will have. My pro kit (1.5" drop) ended up being closer to a 2" drop after a year, and they will be coming off for some hypercoils and bilsteins (1.25" drop) next month so I can install some FLP's and not worry.

BTW: I will have some allready settled Eibach pros for sale in a couple of weeks if interested mail niphilli@vt.edu.

-Nick

<small>[ September 09, 2002, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: niphilli ]</small>

Quick Reply: eibach pro kit vs sportline