Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

has anybody tried using eibach pro kit springs on just the front ---------

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has anybody tried using eibach pro kit springs on just the front ---------

and keeping stock hieght on the rear for the ws6! i was just curious, because i have the pro kit on mine, ande plan on drag racing some this year but if i have slicks on the rear they hit the fender weels. probly a stupid question but i had to ask! thanx
Old 11-05-2002, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: has anybody tried using eibach pro kit springs on just the front ---------

Might be a little too much rake. I've got the Pro Kit and once it settled I ended up with a little more drop than I wanted in the front. It says it's 1.5 in the front and 1 inch in the rear. I ended up near 2 inches in the front, the rear is about right. So there might be 2.5 or so inches or more difference between the front and the rear if you keep the stock rears.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: has anybody tried using eibach pro kit springs on just the front ---------

I did what u asked - but I removed the donut on the rear's with the WS6 springs. The WS6 spring is already taller than stock, so it really made it look raked with the donut in. After the donut was out, still raked but acceptable. After all the f*ing around, I ended up getting the fenders rolled.