Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

DMS springs installed... Very pleased

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 04:48 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default DMS springs installed... Very pleased

I had the DMS springs installed on my 2000 Camaro last Friday. It took a while, and about 2 hours on the alignment rack, but it the perfect stance, doesnt bottom out at all, handles better, rides the same (not harsher at all), no body roll AT ALL. I have 17 X 11 on back with 315's and they were close to rubbing prior to the 1.5 inch drop, but have MORE clearance now than at stock ride height (still have stock panhard rod). You can tell the factory setting of pushing the whole axel to the passenger side a little less than 1/2 inch if you look real careful at the rear. The tires are tucked up insied perfectly, and I couldnt be more pleased. Very good product, and cheap too, about $184 delivered.

SDB
Old 04-23-2003, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: DMS springs installed... Very pleased

Is your car an LS1 f-bod?

Does the car sit high in the back. Some people have claimed this.

I am seriosly looking into the DMS Signature Series Package!!

Post some pics of the car if you can!!
Old 07-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Teching In

where do you buy dms springs i want some
Old 07-02-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive had DMS springs for over 2 years now and I love them. I love the racked look it give my car. It lowered the front about 1.5 inches and the read is alittle over an inch.

This is how my car sat with DMS springs and KYB shocks with rear isolator removed

Im in the process of putting Bilstein HD shocks on my car so this picture is with Bilstein shocks in the rear with the rear isolator IN on DMS springs

Old 07-02-2007, 08:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking about the rear being off center with the stock springs well I had the same problem and once I lowered it with the hotchkis it was perfect with the adj phr at stock length still.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
I had the DMS springs installed on my 2000 Camaro last Friday. It took a while, and about 2 hours on the alignment rack, but it the perfect stance, doesnt bottom out at all, handles better, rides the same (not harsher at all), no body roll AT ALL. I have 17 X 11 on back with 315's and they were close to rubbing prior to the 1.5 inch drop, but have MORE clearance now than at stock ride height (still have stock panhard rod). You can tell the factory setting of pushing the whole axel to the passenger side a little less than 1/2 inch if you look real careful at the rear. The tires are tucked up insied perfectly, and I couldnt be more pleased. Very good product, and cheap too, about $184 delivered.

SDB
sdb lets see some pics. where did you get the springs for 184 shipped????
Old 07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

ive got a set of dms's sitting in my garage, just waiting to get put on. ive also got 315s in the back on my trans am. im gonna have to do the bfh mod, right. and what do you guys mean by the rear isolator being removed? ive seen that before and wasnt sure what that meant. thanks

Quick Reply: DMS springs installed... Very pleased