Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Global West Trac Link ?s

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Global West Trac Link ?s

Ok guys, I did a search,but nothing really answered my questions. I plan on buying a 3rd gen for a serious street car(awesome handling,only occasional drag use for fun). Anyway,I was seriously considering the Trac link or Unbalanced Engineering's decoupled torque arm. Does anyone have any experience with either of these units,or any pics as to how they are installed? I have tried to contact GW about pics,but no response. Gw told me that their t/a will hook up great out the hole,as well as out of turns,wich is exactly what I want-awesome handling. I'm not really concerned with road noise,I plan on using rod-ends for the lca's and panhard. Its not gonna be a daily driver either. Anyone out there that could answer any ?'s or offer some advice/experience. These two pieces seem like they would be better than other designs for all around driving,not just the strip. thanks guys

Last edited by BULLET99Z28; 08-12-2006 at 04:55 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:11 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I have the GW track Link on my car, its a good peace, very heavy. It doesnt have a bushing, it mounts right in to the trans crossmember, then bolts in to the stock location on the axle with the second peace drilling in to the body. It handles well, mines is set up more for the strip now.

Quick Reply: Global West Trac Link ?s