Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

LCA bushings....who sells them???????

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 05:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LCA bushings....who sells them???????

I have LG Motorsports LCA's and I need new bushings.

Are they available anywhere else besides LGM?

Old 09-26-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Which control arms? Front or rear?

Rears might be just Energy Suspension pieces, unless you went with the rod ends, which should be available from an industrial supplier or Jegs and Summit Racing.......
Old 09-26-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
Which control arms? Front or rear?

Rears might be just Energy Suspension pieces, unless you went with the rod ends, which should be available from an industrial supplier or Jegs and Summit Racing.......
I have the rear LCA's. These: http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog...oducts_id=1452

Reading it I see it says Energy Suspension?????????? I see some on Summit but how do know which ones to get? Nothing says LGM LCA's or Pontiac/Chevy.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They don't look like the regular Energy Suspension parts for the OE LCAs. I would try contacting Energy Suspension, and see if they can provide a part number. They you can go through Jegs or Summit. To me, they look more like the split bushings for the panhard bar, as they have a "lip" on both sides of the arm, whereas the LCA bushings have the lip only on one side, and are one piece.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
They don't look like the regular Energy Suspension parts for the OE LCAs. I would try contacting Energy Suspension, and see if they can provide a part number. They you can go through Jegs or Summit. To me, they look more like the split bushings for the panhard bar, as they have a "lip" on both sides of the arm, whereas the LCA bushings have the lip only on one side, and are one piece.
I thought I could get them at a better price, but I just ordered them straight from LG Motorsports for $99.00. I think Energy Suspensions price is around $85.00, so its done. I've gotta get them on there soon.

Thanks.